
No matter how far back you lean...
the barber will follow you.
No one else seems worried that all
your hair is falling onto the floor.
A good cut can make a handsome fellow even
handsomer (well that's what my mommy says)
Posted by
Risa
at
12:37 PM
2 comments:
What a big boy you are. And Mommy is right, you're a handsome boy, too. Grandpa says, "They didn't give me a sucker!" I guess he wasn't as big a boy as Andrew!
Hi, Andrew! Your hair is very becoming to a young man as big as you are, and I really believe you are getting more of it! I like the curls. I'm so glad you went to visit Aunt Jenn and Alex and Rachel. You are almost as big as they are! Wow! What a handsome fellow! Tell Mommy to give you an "Auntie Jo Kiss." I love you, big guy!
Post a Comment